Projects, workshops and events run or supported by Aspire2 or FPF:
- School Holiday Activities Jan 2018. Noarlunga, Selicks, Victor, Morphet Vale, Marion
- Homeschoolers' Drama. Wednesdays 10am-11/11am-12, Mt Compass.
- Flutterby Sewists Christmas sessions, Mt Compass or Old Noarlunga
- Navigating the NDIS for individuals/families, Nov 10. For professionals/support workers, Nov 11. Mt Compass
- Homeschool workshops, Mount Compass
- Lego Club Goolwa
- Drama Classes for young people after school. (Goolwa)
- Manga Drawing Group (Goolwa)
- What's the Buzz (Middleton, Term 3+4)
Other projects, workshops and events for the local autism community:
Other general community projects, workshops and events:
Aspire To Inspire Together, often abbreviated to Aspire2, is a Fleurieu Peninsula based Australian registered charity.
To keep up to date with Aspire2.org.au events and other related events,please join the Fleurieu Philanthropy Foundations mailing list.
Contact us at email@example.com
Visit us on Facebook here
Registered by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
ABN 85 933 014 130