Projects, workshops and events run or supported by Aspire2 or FPF:
- Aspire2 Conference 2018. Nov 23-24 Victor Harbor
- Aspire2 Colours Of My World 2019. Around August 2019.
- Asperlutely Autsome Homeschool workshops, Mount Compass
- NOW extended to weekly during the school term, Fridays fortnightly 9:30am-3:30pm
- NEW - Community Gardening group, Fridays fortnightly 10:30am-12:30pm
- NEW - Pottery & Art classes, Fridays fortnightly 1pm-3pm
- Outdoor Connections - term 4 Outdoor Connection programs, Littlehampton.
- Lego Club, Goolwa & Joshua Peace - Manga drawing group, during school terms
- Improvisation Class Expression of Interest - needs more participants, Goolwa, Mondays, 4pm.
- Homeschoolers' Drama - Old Noarlunga, weekly during school term. To register contact Andrew at email@example.com
- Homeschoolers' Drama Wednesdays 10am-11/11am-12, Mt Compass, weekly during school term.
- EOI -Supporting Positive Behaviour for Parents and Carers was a great success in Myponga and so we are arranging for a repeat sessions in Goolwa, Strathalbyn and Victor Harbor area by the end of the year.
- EOI - Supporting Positive Behaviour for Educators was a great success in Myponga and so we are arranging for a repeat sessions in Goolwa, Strathalbyn and Victor Harbor area by the end of the year.
- Professionals network meeting open to all NDIS and NON- NDIS service providers supporting the Autism community. Contact Jacinta firstname.lastname@example.org
Other projects, workshops and events for the local autism community:
Asperlutely Autsome offer many events, see their website or facebook page for lots of family fun events
Other general community projects, workshops and events:
Fleurieu Families offers parenting information in the form of support groups, courses and information packages on many aspects of parenting.
Aspire To Inspire Together, often abbreviated to Aspire2, is a Fleurieu Peninsula based Australian registered charity.
To keep up to date with Aspire2.org.au events and other related events,please join the Fleurieu Philanthropy Foundations mailing list.
To apply for funding of an autism related project on or around the Fleurieu Peninsula, email us at email@example.com (this address will change periodically due to spam).
Applicants should receive email confirmation of their application within one week, please resend the application if you don't hear from us within a week or contact us via Facebook messaging - see link below.
Applications should initially be kept brief, if an application passes our initial screening you may be asked for a more detailed application later.
Visit us on Facebook here
Registered by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
ABN 85 933 014 130
This page was printed from: http://aspire2.org.au/